Know Who You Are HiringGSA GOVERNMENT CONTRACT HOLDER
State of the Art Background Screening
Note: All information on this page is gathered from the GSA.gov Website
NIST 800-171 COMPLIANT – CAGE CODE: 7BUE3 – MAS CODE 561611
What is GSA (Advantage) Schedule?
GSA Advantage contracts are FAR compliant, with transparent pricing to the entire Government, for low cost, streamlined purchasing. Using GSA Advantage, Government buyers can order directly from the contractual agreement without having to perform any further competition. Streamline the ordering process, meeting sustainable acquisition and socio-economic goals, contribute to standardizing across the Government, combine and access firm fixed pricing. Many State and Local entities could qualify.
Who can buy from GSA Advantage? What type of Buyer are you?
The Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) program is open to:
- Federal agencies (military and civilian),
- Mixed ownership government corporations as identified in 31 U.S.C. § 9101,
- District of Columbia,
- Qualified nonprofit agencies for the blind or other severely handicapped individuals for use in making or providing an approved commodity or service to the government,
- State and local governments for certain Schedule purchases,
- Contractors authorized under FAR 51 and many more.
- All eligible entities are outlined in GSA Order 4800.2I.
If you have questions about your eligibility to use Schedules, submit an eligibility request to the Office of Governmentwide Policy.
Why buy from GSA schedule?
- Streamlined procedures to increase acquisition speed
- No Bid required, pre-approved pricing with GSA
- Access to small businesses to support socio economic goals
- FAR compliance
- Pre-qualified contractors
- Pre-negotiated ceiling prices to achieve best value
- Access to emerging technologies and innovative solutions
How do I buy from Schedule?
How you buy depends on the type of buyer you are and the type of purchase you are trying to make.
Dashboard to Support Implementation of Section 889 of the Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA)
Section 889 Part B of the FY19 NDAA went into effect on August 13, 2020. This prohibits the Government from entering into a contract (or extending or renewing a contract) with companies that use any equipment, system, or service that uses prohibited telecom as a substantial or essential component of any system, or as critical technology as part of any system, unless a waiver is obtained or an exception applies. Protecting our supply chain is a critical value proposition to our customer agencies.
To support this implementation of 889 Part B, a mass modification has been issued for all Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contracts to include the reporting clause FAR 52.204-25 (AUG 2020). You can identify contracts that have agreed to the reporting clause on the 889 Part B Contract Vehicle Modification Status Tracker posted on D2D. This dashboard will be updated daily.
For ordering contracting officers prior to placing an order, please ensure that the contract is modified to include FAR clause 52.204-25 (AUG 2020) and that you obtain representation provision FAR 52.204-24 (AUG 2020) in the solicitation unless their agency policy specifies otherwise or a waiver is obtained.
What Makes PEI Different? How Can PEI Help You?
- Right from the start, PEI will streamline your process
- Your applicants will have access to an online application
- Required notifications provided to the applicant
- Your applicant can request a copy of their report at the end of the application, which will be emailed to them upon completion of their background
- Applicants will receive comprehensive assistance from PEI staff for questions or assistance completing their application
- Quick results, responsive customer service
- Consolidate all of your documents with each order for easy retrieval
- State of the Art security and streamlined process
- Need a different background check for different positions? Each service is tailored to your needs gives you consistency in the hiring process
- Add your own attachments to the order for quick retrieval
- Applicant notifications are available, with your template, at no charge